Sale Mobil Jet Oil II
Fortrouble - free performance, use Mobil Jet Oil II in your fleet’s gas turbine engines.
Mobil Jet Oil II has an impressive history of providing outstanding performance in aircraft-type gas turbine engines. No other Type II commercial aviation product can offer this record of achievement. It is why many customers describe Mobil Jet Oil II as the “world’s most reliable lubricant.”
Results from laboratory and field tests consistently demonstrate Mobil Jet Oil II’s ability to handle high temperatures without breaking down or forming carbonaceous deposits. These ongoing tests are an important part of ExxonMobil’s commitment to developing results-oriented lubricant formulations.
Mobil Jet Oil II is approved by the leading engine builders and accessory manufacturers, and is compatible with other Type II commercial aviation products meeting MIL-PRF-23699.
PW2040 Number 5 Bearing/Seal Housing
Mobil Jet Oil II: 17,336 hours, 10,708 cycles
Excellent condition with light varnish deposits.
Changing from another Type II commercial aviation product to Mobil Jet Oil is easy:
• Before beginning the changeover, consult engine/equipment builder recommendations to ensure compliance.
• Simply “top-off” the system with Mobil Jet Oil II. By taking this approach, the old brand of lubricant is simply phased out gradually.
• Since oil is consumed in a jet engine on a regular basis (typically 0.20-0.80 quarts per hour), the system will likely contain more than 95 percent of Mobil Jet Oil II within a few hundred hours of operation.
Download MSDS Mobil Jet Oil II
THE TOXICITY OF COMMERCIAL JET OILS
Mobil Jet Oils - Equipment Builder Reference Guide
* Fortrouble - freeperformance, use Mobil Jet Oil II in your fleet’s gas turbine engines.
* Why use a lubricant that is trying to be like Mobil Jet Oil II when you can use the real thing?
* Throughout history
* Mobil Jet Oil II’s formulation is tailor-made by ExxonMobil to help control jet engine deposits.
Why many customers think it is the world’s most reliable lubricant for aircraft-type gas turbine engines.
OUR BEST OFFER!