Sale Mobil Jet Oil II
|Rolls-Royce/Allison Engine Company
|General Electric Company
|Pratt and Whitney Group
|Pratt and Whitney, Canada
|Honeywell/Garrett-Turbine Engine Company
|Honeywell-Auxiliary power units and air cycle machines
|Hamilton Sundstrand corp.-APUs, Constant-speed drives and integrated-drive generators
Mobil Jet Oil II
|Approved against U.S. Military Specification
Features & Benefits
Mobil Jet Oil II is formulated to meet the demanding requirements of aircraft-type gas turbines operating over a wide range of severe operating conditions. The product has a high specific heat in order to ensure good heat transfer from oil-cooled engine parts. In extensive laboratory testing and in-flight performance, Mobil Jet Oil II exhibits excellent bulk oil stability at temperatures up to 204°C (400°F). The evaporation rate at these temperatures is low enough to prevent excessive loss of volume.
Health and Safety
WARNING ! While no significant adverse effects on health are expected when properly handled and used, this product
contains tricresyl phosphate (TCP) which, if taken internally, can cause paralysis.
Provide the following information to users:
- Do not use as medicine or food product.
- If swallowed, get medical assistance. If medical assistance is not immediately available, induce vomiting.
- After handling wash thoroughly and immediately with soap and water. Launder oily clothing before reuse.
- Discard oil-soaked shoes or boots.
We recommend that you obtain a Material Safety Data Bulletin and review it with users..
Download MSDS Mobil Jet Oil II
THE TOXICITY OF COMMERCIAL JET OILS
Mobil Jet Oils - Equipment Builder Reference Guide
* Fortrouble - freeperformance, use Mobil Jet Oil II in your fleet’s gas turbine engines.
* Why use a lubricant that is trying to be like Mobil Jet Oil II when you can use the real thing?
* Throughout history
* Mobil Jet Oil II’s formulation is tailor-made by ExxonMobil to help control jet engine deposits.
Why many customers think it is the world’s most reliable lubricant for aircraft-type gas turbine engines.
OUR BEST OFFER!