Sale Mobil Jet Oil II
Throughout history, ideas on advancing aviation lubricant technology have taken flight at ExxonMobil.
Ever since the Wright Brothers made aviation history in 1903 with a Mobiloil in their plane’s four-cylinder engine, aviators have been using our lubricants.
During the first 100 years of aviation, our products logged nearly 80 billion flight hours in worldwide aircraft operations. None of our products has traveled as far or often as Mobil Jet Oil II, our flagship gas turbine engine oil.
• Mobil Jet Oil II is the first standard grade synthetic lubricant to be approved as a Type II oil for aircraft-type gas turbine engines. It is approved against MIL-PRF-23699-STD and SAE AS 5780-SPC specifications.
• Our flagship oil has an extensive history of outstanding performance in modern aircraft-type turbojet, turbofan, turboprop and turboshaft gas turbine engines.
• Ongoing laboratory and field tests consistently demonstrate that Mobil Jet Oil II helps control engine deposits better than competitive Standard Type II lubricants.
Today many commercial airlines and military services, and dozens of executive aircraft fleets are experiencing the benefits of using Mobil Jet Oil II.
What are you using to protect your fleet’s jet engines and accessories? If you are looking for a product that can help control engine deposits and reduce maintenance, there is really only one choice: Mobil Jet Oil II.
Download MSDS Mobil Jet Oil II
THE TOXICITY OF COMMERCIAL JET OILS
Mobil Jet Oils - Equipment Builder Reference Guide
* Fortrouble - freeperformance, use Mobil Jet Oil II in your fleet’s gas turbine engines.
* Why use a lubricant that is trying to be like Mobil Jet Oil II when you can use the real thing?
* Throughout history
* Mobil Jet Oil II’s formulation is tailor-made by ExxonMobil to help control jet engine deposits.
Why many customers think it is the world’s most reliable lubricant for aircraft-type gas turbine engines.
OUR BEST OFFER!